Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday America...

Oh summmmmmmmmertime :)

a rodayo isn't a rodayoo without a shack burger



Guilty Luke & drenched Grams :)



red, white, and blue baby

SFL (seesters fo life)


So, another 4th has come & gone :( and the summer seems to be slowly slipping away from us. Hopefully we are all taking full advantage of this fabulous time (because, as we all know, it's the best time of the year).

Summers are what I, Kelsey Michelle Sorensen, live for. Everything about it makes me grin from ear to ear...
& I've had a great summer so far.

~I started working again...& I love my boys (Jack & Joe). I also love that they are in a watching "The Office" phase. My job rocks to say the least.

~I was able to cross off a summer bucket list item too: Learn how to WAKEBOARD. Thanks to some great friends (Katie, Dave, & Scott) and their patience, I was able to get up & now I am crazy in love. Now, added onto my life bucket list...own a boat...a girl can dream :)

~I was able to go down to St. Jeezy with my fam earlier this summer & am going again next weekend with some of the girlies (& grandpa) on the Rydalch side to go see The Little Mermaid at Tuachan. Yessssss.

~I went to my first ever baseball game too--the Bees lost but it was a lot of fun nonetheless. Ate a hot dog for dinner, learned a little bit more about the game, and when we stood to sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" I accidentally said, "Buy me some peanuts & apple jacks." It didn't sound right so I turn to momma Shell and we both just started laughing hysterically {shockerrrrr}. Just so everyone knows...its CRACKER JACK not apple jacks...I'm pretty sure that's a common mistake?? (nope, no it's not).

~For the 4th (tied for first for one my favorite holidays), we went to the parade {where it rained?? what??}, sang in the Oakley Patriotic program choir for my first time (& definitely not my last), stole Craig and Kena's scooter and took it for a spin with Liss & Jo, had a BBQ with mine & carli jo's family (homemade ice cream=heaven in a cup). Finished the night with fireworks & a movie. Great day. So blessed to live in this country & have those fighting for my freedom (both in the present and in the past).

Keep the sun shining and the snow away and I'm a happy camper :)
Unlike this post, summer must never end.
...Ever. Please?
Just dance on Kinect...hilarious




a fave...we love our banana boats

My teachers (-Katie)


at the Nielson family reunion

IT'S PETER PAN!


Happy 4thhhhh of July!

No words can express how much I love this little chicita 





At the Rydalch  campout up mirror lake canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment