Monday, April 21, 2014

Ohhh, so this is how you work a camera...

So I've had dear Stella (my canon) for around 4 years now. 4 years & have loved every second of our relationship. You know when you're in a relationship though and it's going well but you feel like it should be going better? That's how Stel and I have been for quite some time now.

I wanted to really know and understand how my camera works. I took a course at uvu but didn't learn as much about how to run my camera as I had hoped. After that, I started looking up photography blogs and thanks to pinterest there were numerous to choose from. Unfortunately, I don't learn much from just reading blogs, I need someone to physically show me. It's an ugly truth to accept.

J, being the wonderful man he is, had a friend he had been sitting by in one of his long and boring english classes that he had gotten to know while trying to stay sane. He ended up asking this fellow if he would be willing to meet up with me and teach me one-on-one. It was exactly what I needed.
Which means I finally learned how to use my beautiful camera.

So let the real experimenting & shooting begin with my handsome male model as the focus.
















No comments:

Post a Comment