Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the end of the semester birds are singing their lovely song

So, another semester has come and gone...{almost}. Hallelujah is the first word/expression that comes to my mind. I have one final left on Thursday & it's the one I've been dreading the most: Survey of Physical Science. But, like my other finals {& the rest of the semester for that matter} it will come, go, & be over before I know it.

But let's toss that ugly news {of the final} into the drawer and focus on more exciting news.

Like the fact that I am officially scuba certified now! :) I can't wait to go in the ocean instead of just in the Midway crater or pools {that's where we did most of the class}. It was SOOO much fun & I'm extremely glad I was able to do it.



ALSO, words cannot begin to describe how much I am looking forward to my trip with J-White & my freaker Shay genius to Cali for a little bit of fun fun fun in the sun sun sun.

A week & a half...can I wait that long??
I guess I don't really have a choice.


Watch out world cuz we're on the fly..that's what we do.

And now, let's take a look at what a typical Tuesday night consists of at the Bat Cave:







I had just accidentally run over Brett's foot with my roller blades...
KC & I thought it was pretty funny



So, we decided for our roomie pics we were going to have a 90s theme {since, of course, we loved the 90s & the amazing style that was expressed in those years (as you can clearly see here in the previous pictures)}.

We went to DI, found some spectacular 90's apparel, and obviously {as the pictures show} weren't able to wait any longer to put them on. {In all honesty, who could??}

ATTENTION: These are not our roomie pics! But I thought you all might like to get a little bit of a sneak peek into what's to come :) 

Keep Calm & Carry on
is my advice to all :) 


1 comment:

  1. Love love LOVE this!! It was a fun semester though, I will miss out good times!! :( I was kinda sad yesterday after I left and I thought to myself.. I could never see my new friends again. TERRIBLE!!

    ReplyDelete