Friday, October 17, 2014

September 30th.

One of the happiest days of the year.

JD loves his birthday & is very open about that love. It's his favorite holiday and honestly, I'm fine with that because I love planning and getting everything ready for it. We had such a fun day and luckily it landed on a Tuesday so I didn't have work & he was done with class at 11. Left the rest of the day to celebrate. 

26 never looked so fine.



We woke up & ate monkey bread (practically a dessert) for breakfast and watched some of Disney nature's Oceans (yes, we are children & proud of it). JD went to school, then I picked him up and we headed over to Coeur d'Alene for a trail run, gorgeous scenery, and a Hudson $2 burger (if you're ever in Coeur d'Alene, eat a Hudson burger. It's delicious. Reminds me of an Oakley rodeo shack burger and anyone who's eaten one of those knows the deliciousness packed inside that bun.) 

We got back, took a nap (yessssss) and got ready to go to dinner with Ty & Nat at Fire Artisan Pizza downtown. 

All in all, it was an amazing day celebrating an amazing human being.
I love this man more than he will every understand. 


HBD

No comments:

Post a Comment