Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Well hello there :)

So I get home from a lunch date at Olive Garden with the lovely Lacey Ramirez, and what is the first thing I do? Well if you're thinking "not get on Facebook" you're wrong because that is exactly what I did, and hopefully that isn't a shocker (everyone knows I am on a few times a day...darn you book of faces!). Anywho, I got on and my friend Jen told me to go check her blog out, so I did. I loved reading through it (I love reading through all my friend's blogs actually), and then a light bulb went off (ding!), "Why don't I make a blog?" I ask myself. I couldn't think of a reason not to, so here I am, sitting on my bed (which needs to be made), blogging...and it only took me an hour to figure it out. I'm pretty excited about starting one up, but I'm especially excited about the cute border I found to use :) I guess I'll just leave you with a fun little quote then let you get on your way:

"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye & a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart." 
-Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

I love that quote. I have it hanging up in my room as a reminder everyday to enjoy life, but to not forget why I'm here, which is so important. Begin with the end in mind :) 

Oh & happy Wednesday....only 2 days until Shay (my russian freaker genius) comes to visit for a weeeekend getaway! Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment