Wednesday, March 23, 2011

roomie love.

2 meese and ms. overall chick
{L to R: KC, Brett, me}
Suuuuch a great picture. Let's take a second & talk about how great the 90's were...

-Take a good look at the picture above & you will see how great the styles were: overalls {they were a personal fave}, jackets tied around the waist, graphic tees that would pass the style test if compared to any graphic tees made today, the colors, scrunchies {not only in your hair but wearing them as bracelets too}, fanny packs, chokers, & the list goes on & on. 

-N'Sync & Backstreet Boys {they were the heart throbs...need I say more?}

-{Movies}Dumb & Dumber, Newsies, Lion King, Toy Story, Beauty & the Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, Homeward Bound, Mrs. Doubtfire, It Could Happen To You

-{tv shows} Sister, Sister, Power Rangers, Full House, Duck Tales, Scooby Doo {cartoons that were actually good}

-Gel Pens

-Discmans

-Fruitopia drinks

-Easy-Bake Ovens

-Playing MASH to see who you're going to marry, what kind of house you'll live in, car you'll drive, etc. or the fortune tellers


Wow,
& sometimes, a part of me wants to go back.

Anyways, back to my roomies, and yes, they both happen to be males {pretty sure that's BYU approved right? haha}

KC: Ask him to give you a math equation where you have to find 'x'. Bet he can stump you...well, he stumped me {shocker??

Brett: Biggest Bieber fan I know...hahahahaha not even close. He dislikes my love of Bieber greatly. I enjoy making him listen to JB though :) I find great joy in sharing great music with those I love, & not only do I love Justin, I love Brett as well, so it seems to be a no brainer for me. 
Brett & I at Coney Island, NY
Brett is 6'8" & KC is only about an inch shorter than him, so I feel extremely protected living with these two :)

When you live with people you usually get use to any odd behaviors they have. Brett has always been use to me randomly breaking into song, but I'm glad KC has also gotten use to it now. They know that I can be a little out of control & they are pretty good about letting me be the crazy self I am {even though they sometimes give me crap for it :) but that's their job & I give it right back}

I love these two to death & I'm glad that I have such good relationships with them 
{which doesn't mean they don't ever get on my nerves...& I know that goes both ways, but that's when you know you're close:)}

And that's a little taste of our little home..."The Bat Cave." Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your posts! I wish I had things to post about! hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete